Tusekwile Imiti Ikula Foundation (TIFF) is a non-profit organization translated as cultivating the potential of children. Our organization speaks to students, adolescents, teachers and members of the general public on matters concerning entrepreneurship, sexual and reproductive health and rights, early marriages and educational Leadership.
Tusekwile Imiti Ikula Foundation was established in the year 2017.
Their objectives are:
- Set up an advancement of educational collectives as well as advanced training programs for vulnerable children.
- Provide vulnerable children with school materials and financial support in schools to get through their education at all levels.
- Set up an integrated school and training systems that will equip vulnerable children with practical survival skills on the basis of an integrated approach in the remotest parts of the country.
- Conduct trainings that are aimed at encouraging children to be proactive and more productive in their personal lives.
- Ignite the entrepreneurial spirit among children by organizing motivational talks and workshops and also teach financial literacy to children in order to raise a generation that is financially fit.
- Undertake research on various matters in order to contribute to the body of knowledge in the education system.
- Contribute to the provision of health, education and other social and cultural services in rural communities.
- Co-operate and collaborate with other organizations and government agencies involved in championing rural development.
- Advocate against vices that do not support development in communities such as; early marriage, gender based violence e.t.c